One-pot Vegetable Pasta
Try this quick and easy one dish recipe!
PREP TIME: 30 MINUTES
SERVING SIZE: FOUR
- 5 cups of water
- 6 tbsp oil of your choice, separated
- 16 oz. pasta of your choice
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 16 oz squash, peeled and diced into 1/4″ cubes
- 8 oz kale, destemmed and chopped into bite size pieces
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 bunch fresh basil, roughly chopped
- finely chopped chives for topping
- Add 4 tbsp oil to a large pot on medium heat.
- Add onion and sautée until translucent and slightly golden
- Add pasta, squash, kale, salt and pepper, and water to the pot
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer and cook for about 10 minutes
- Add tomatoes and simmer until pasta is al dente, adding small amounts of additional water if needed
- When pasta is al dente, remove from the heat, stir in the remaining 2 tbsp oil and basil
- Serve immediately with chives as garnish!