Tomato & Ground Cherry Salsa
Transform your hot summer evenings with a salsa like no other.
PREP TIME: Five MINUTES
SERVING SIZE: Endless
- 2 c of quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1 c halved ground cherries
- 1/3 c finely chopped red onion
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 2t minced red chili
- ½ c. finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 3T fresh lime juice
- 1 t extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ tsp. cumin
- 1/8 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- Gently stir together cherry tomatoes, ground cherries, onion, garlic, chili, and cilantro.
- Mix lime juice and olive oil together, drizzle over the top, folding to incorporate.
- Sprinkle with cumin, salt, and pepper.
- Stir again to bring it all together.
- Can be served immediately or refrigerated before serving.