Vegan Macaroni & Cheese
Looking for a healthy alternative to your child's favorite?
PREP TIME: ten MINUTES
SERVING SIZE: ten
- 1 lb cooked macaroni noodles
- 1 tbsp earth balance (vegan butter)
- 5 large potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut into 2″ segments
- 1 white or red onion, cut in quarters
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- heavy dash black pepper
- heavy dash cumin powder
- heavy dash cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp turmeric
- Boil the veggies in a pot of water until soft.
- Combine all ingredients except the noodles and earth balance in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Combine the noodles and earth balance then pour the cheese sauce over the top and mix.