Spinach & Strawberry Salad
A quick summer salad to share with friends and family.
PREP TIME: fifteen minutes
SERVING SIZE: FOUR
- 1 bunch spinach, rinsed
- 10 large strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup red onion chopped
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup white wine or apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- In a large bowl, mix the spinach and strawberries.
- In a blender, place the sugar, salt, vinegar, and oil, and blend until smooth.
- Stir in poppy seeds and onions.
- Pour over the spinach and strawberries, and toss to coat.
- Add feta cheese and/or pecan for a twist.