The perfect easy to follow pasta recipe to share with all your friends.
PREP TIME: fifteen minutes
SERVING SIZE: FOUR
- 1 pound box of pasta of your choice (spaghetti, penne, spirals, bowties, etc)
- 2 tbsp oil
- chopped herbs and vegetables, as available
- salt and pepper
- dried red pepper flakes (optional)
- grated parmesan cheese
- Bring post of water to boil. While water is boiling, assemble herbs and vegetables.
- When water comes to rolling boil, add pasta. Cook as directed on package.
- While pasta cooks, heat oil in skillet, add prepared herbs and vegetables.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until tender.
- Remove 1/2 cup of pasta cooking water and add to skillet. Drain pasta, and turn into serving bowl.
- Toss cooked vegetable mix into pasta. Season with salt, pepper, and pepper flakes to taste.
- Sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese and toss lightly.
- Serve with additional grated parmesan if desired.