Why have plain pancakes when you can have blueberry ones!
PREP TIME: ten Minutes
SERVING SIZE: Four
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup flour
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries
- Heat a large frying pan over medium-low to medium heat. Grease the frying pan.
- Beat the eggs, milk, and vanilla until light and foamy.
- Stir in the vegetable oil.
- Add the flour, salt, baking powder, and sugar, stirring just to combine. Set the batter aside to rest for a couple of minutes, it’ll thicken as it stands.
- Drop the batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto the prepared pan.
- Sprinkle one tablespoon of berries atop each pancake.
- Cook until golden brown. Flip them over, and cook til the other side is golden.