At the June 13th market Don from Tiny Kitchen Big Food made mouthwatering beef sliders that are perfect for any summer barbeque. Don used local and all natural ingredients that can be found every week at our market. Included in the recipe is a healthy and delicious Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Butter Blend from Flavor Benders, non-GMO grass fed beef from Grass and Grace Farm, and a spicy but sweet Hot Pepper Jam from the maple experts at Devitt Family Maple.
PREP TIME: One Hour
SERVING SIZE: TWO
- 1 lb. ground beef
- Bread or bun
- Maple Hot Pepper Jam
- Cheddar cheese
- Yellow Mustard
- EVOO Butter Blend
- Divide ground beef into 3 oz. portions, roll into balls and press flat.
- Place in hot skillet.
- Cook for about three minutes then flip.
- Continue cooking and add cheese when almost done cooking.
- Slice bread and cut in half as required.
- Slather bread with ketchup and mustard or maple hot pepper jam.
- Add lettuce and tomato slice to each slice of bread.
- Place burger on top of lettuce and add top piece of bread.
- Use a napkin to wipe up the juice after you bite into it!